- Students will study GCSE English Literature, English Language, Maths, Science (worth 2), RE and BTEC Sport.
- Students will choose 3 further options from a list provided.
- Each student may have an individual interview accompanied by their parent or carer. However, this will only happen with students whom we identify as needing extra support or who request it. Many students will be happy to make their choices independently.
- All subject information to be made available electronically in the form of a subject information sheet. These will be posted on the school website, under the curriculum link.
- There will be a series of assemblies for foundation subjects to inform students about the demands of their subject in KS4
- The whole process and final options forms should all be completed online by March 30th in order to inform the timetable.